Journal Mitzvah

Journal Mitzvah

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Anti-Semite is real, the hatred of Amalekites!




Well, what we see around the world today is people hating people, however, we can see that the Jews are the biggest target!

I'm really in touch with the Jews since 2007, when I began studying the Torah, as a non-Jew, for me the Jewish people is the only and last hope to bring people closer to God. As we know, the Jews are observing the Commandments, doing good deeds, mitzvoth and Teshuvah... this goes against the ostentation of things (the false gods) which the nations of the Gentiles seek.

I Thank God for is in connection with Torah, Jews, Israel. I'm a non-Jew, studying with my beloved Rabbis, reading the holy books of tzaddkim, so I have emunah that better days are coming to the Jewish people. And I hope convert to Judaism, but even now I hear harsh words from others, they do not like Judaism, Jews, God forbid, and not the fact that I'm learning the Torah to be a better human being and make God's Will. They are being deceived by the Evil Inclination and also by the false news in the media, you know.

What is our obedience to divine Will? Prayer, Torah study, reading the Tehillim, Teshuvah. The Tzaddik raises our emunah and do Will of our Creator “
to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul” (Deuteronomy 11:13).

A friend of the Jews


No comments:

Post a Comment