Journal Mitzvah

Journal Mitzvah

Monday, October 18, 2021

Loving Words and High Thoughts

 


"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing before You, God, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:15"

Amen!

In other versions of The Book of Psalms, translators use the word "thought" instead of meditation.

King David invites us to speak Loving words and to be attached to High thoughts. Rebbe Nachman used to develop the expansion of consciousness through Hitbodedut, since everything that contains in our thoughts and words is in connection direct with HaShem and being shared with the people connected to us.



Published in an article on Quantum Physics: 'Thoughts, according to quantum mechanics, play a fundamental role in transforming reality' Metaflix.

* I pray this Tehillim 19 is for the higher elevation of our thoughts, words and behavior.

 

Gilson Sasson (Journal Mitzvah)

No comments:

Post a Comment